3 minutes ago
7 Tips for a Healthy Prostate:
1. Keep a healthy weight and exercise regularly.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Tomatoes, watermelons, pink grapefruits, guava and papaya contain lycopene, a powerful antioxidant.
Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, bok choy and kale also are good choices.
3. Let your doctor know if you have a family history of prostate cancer.
Having a father or brother with prostate cancer more than doubles a man’s risk of developing this disease.
4. Include more soy in your diet from sources such as tofu, soy nuts or soy flour or powders.
5. Don’t smoke.
6. Eat more selenium-rich foods such as wheat germ, tuna, herring and other seafood and shellfish, beef liver, kidney, eggs, sunflower and sesame seeds, cashews, mushrooms, garlic and onions.
Selenium reduces risk of prostate cancer.
7. Get a PSA blood test and digital rectal exam annually, beginning at age 50.
Men at high risk, such as African American men or men with a strong family history of prostate cancer should begin testing at age 45. .
💓Only Original & Authentic Products From Forever Living Bring The True Value & Benefits To Keep You Healthy💓
Tag A Friend You Want To See This. Follow Me Here For More mypurealoe & rafalaloe & rafalaloes
nutrition healthylifestyle motivation tips fitness prostate cancer prostategland prevention health mypurealoe