5 minutes ago
Tomato sauce with meat: 🍅
1 tbsp olive oil
300 grams ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic, crushed
400 grams mushrooms, sliced
2 carrots, finely diced
1 red peppers, finely chopped
1 cup water
3 cups tomato sauce
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp italians herbs
2 bay leaves
Cheesy bechamelle sauce: 🍶
4 tbsp butter
4 tbsp flour
4 cups hot milk
1/2 cup gruyere cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella
Black pepper & salt
Pinch of nutmeg
350 grams lasagna sheets
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Finely chopped basil, for garnish
1. In a saucepan heat oil and add onion, garlic, red peppers and carrots. Cook for 10 minutes until softened.
2. Add beef, all the spices and cook for another 15 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms, tomate paste, tomato sauce, water, bay leaves, place the lid on and cook for 1.5 hours.
4. Remove the lid and simmer for 30 minutes. The tomato sauce is ready when the sauce thickened.
1. In a saucepan, melt butter & add flour and mix constantly for 1 minute.
2. Add 1 cup of the milk in, mixing as you go to incorporate into the flour mixture. Add remaining milk. Stir occasionally until sauce thickens.
3. Remove from heat, add cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Mix until the cheese is melted. If it's too thick, add a little milk.
Add a bit of chessy bechamelle on the base, then cover with lasagna sheets.
Add tomato sauce enough to cover sheets, then drizzle over bechamelle sauce. Repeat all this step until done
Sprinkle with Mozzarella and gruyere then bake for 30 minutes.
Stand for 10 minutes before cutting and garnished with basil .
homecooking lasagna cheese basil vegetables homemade tomatosauce favorite recipe food foodlove foodpics foodlovers foodphoto foodies italiancuisine italianfood foodphography foody instafood favorite tips delicious picoftheday