Slept like a BABY!
You mean slept like a baby that sleeps well. 💤(not all do)
Are you having trouble sleeping? Sleep is VITAL for functioning. Yes team, that's right without it you'll die eventually. So it should probably sit pretty high on the priority list of things we want to improve. And that muscle you are working so hard on building in the gym does all of the repairing, rebuilding and recovering when we sleep. In nighttime sleep, you have an increase in growth hormone and testosterone—two crucial muscle-repairing hormones. Most adults need 7-9 hours sleep per night, and although many can survive off less, long term they are doing damage to their body. Now if you feel like nerding out and going into this topic in EPIC detail then i highly recommend going to bengreenfieldfitness.com for some awesome articles on sleep and sleep hacks.
But If you are happy to keep it super simple to start with then try some of the basics below. 1. Avoid caffeine or any other stimulants for several hours before bed
2. Switch off from the gram/tv/laptop etc at least 1-2 hours before shut eye (in an ideal world, way before this 👩💻🙄
3. Eat a diet rich in zinc, magnesium and vitamin D
4. Make your bedroom total blockout
5. Keep electronic devices out of the bedroom. Keep this space for sleeping, reading and 🤭
6. Keep your room cool. Over heating is a sure fire 🤣way to disrupt your sleep.
And finally, make this the last post you read tonight. Get OFF the GRAM
Nighty night KettleFitter. Rest and repair x 💤