1 month ago
🌿 Drinking herbal tea is highly recommended for people who want to naturally improve their health while enjoying a delicious and refreshing brew. Unlike coffee and standard tea (black, white, green, etc most herbal teas do not include caffeine. Most herbal teas offer some variety of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. 🌿
• Herbal teas are great for treating a cold. The elder tree herb is one of the most effective, as it possesses decongestant properties. This helps clear nasal passages, reduce a heavy cough, and may even reduce asthma symptoms.
• For most people, tea has a comforting effect, which helps reduce stress levels. Studies have shown that certain herbal teas can even help people suffering from insomnia and other anxiety-related conditions. Chamomile tea is one of the best stress relievers.
• Because of its nutrient density, people have found relief from inflammation when they regularly consumed green tea. It also provides relief from rheumatic aches. People diagnosed with arthritis have noticed reduced pain when drinking ginger tea. • Because herbal teas are so rich in antioxidants, they are effective anti-aging agents. Antioxidants prevent free radical damage and reduce cell aging.
• People who regularly suffer from nausea and vomiting will find herbal teas to be quite beneficial. Because provides almost instant relief from nausea, pregnant women should drink a couple of glasses of herbal tea every day.
• Because herbal teas can have a comforting effect, as well as helping to reduce stress, they can also act as natural antidepressants.
My own favorite herbal tea is Chamomile & Rosemary.
love instagramers envywear tweegram photooftheday 20likes amazing smile follow4follow like4like look instalike igers picoftheday tea instadaily instafollow followme girl instagood bestoftheday instacool envywearco follow colorful