Let’s talk NETWORKING 📲 if I told you that I used to be afraid to go to events by myself, small talk, and make my way around a room you probably wouldn’t believe me. But I’ve learned to embrace it (and love it) because of how much I learn + connections made every time I put myself out there. And you should to! We’ve all heard it before it’s about “who you know” and that “networking is great for your career” - but HOW do you really network?
1. Don’t let your limitations hold you back.
2. Engage in conversation and ask questions.
3. Be confident - share your current role, where you’re headed, and hobbies.
4. Listen to their story and connect with common interests.
5. Smile and be genuine. People can pick up on vibes quickly.
6. Exit gracefully (you have more people to talk to) and swap contact information to stay in touch.
Step out of your comfort zone/mindset and create new relationships. You are entirely up to you. ✨