People have time to enjoy things they’ve been putting off, so be part of their experience and spread your aloha ☀️ Don’t take a seat when you’re all set up for this- just, shift!
There is a lot of complimentary content being created right now bc lets be real, most people don’t know what to do with themselves, so lets maximize on this energy by staying grounded and focused in order to get your work out into the world.
Every business has the opportunity to reach new and existing customers, if the owner if willing to adapt.
Ex: Beauty salons can sell products from their place of work or they can create video content that sell/sponsor products.
7 WAYS TO PIVOT YOUR BIZ STRATEGY W/ SOCIAL DISTANCE
1) See how others are responding to this situation and offer something comparable. Ex: If you’re starting a delivery service, do you put parameters on distances for gas and mileage, are there order minimums in order for it to be worth the drive? Can it be a flat rate? Are other businesses charging a similar rate or have they waived the fee?
2) Ask customers to pre-pay for services, offer giftcards, payment plans and upgrades for incentives.
3) Offer your expertise by mentoring people new to your industry or create video content that sell/sponsor products.
4) Create affordable group options vs reducing your VIP rates.
5) Update your website and make the homepage a list of your current offers/prices so people can find it easily. Ex: Donation yoga? Put the day, time, class, link to hosting site (ex: Zoom) and put a suggested donation price with active links to your online payment options
6) Set up easy ways to get compensated online? Venmo? Paypal? Cashapp? And can you get all the same userhandles with your business name? Ex: I use @byjustinema for all my platforms
7) For donation classes, have options where people can either help promote your work, share it or provide feedback as a way to say thank you; or create a Buy One Gift One to someones in need xo
Whatever you do, I just hope you’ll continue to spread your light and support one another. If you have questions about pivoting to a remote business or questions in general, write in the comments & I’ll respond