59 seconds ago
Audrey Hepburn Facts
1. Audrey Kathleen Ruston was born on May 4, 1929, in Brussels, Belgium.
2. She spoke five languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, and Italian.
3. She was a proficient ballet dancer and secretly danced for groups of people to collect money for the Dutch resistance.
4. She wasn't Truman Capote's first choice for the role of Holly Golightly, he wanted Marilyn Monroe to play the part.
5. She was ranked by the American Film Institute as the third-greatest female screen legend in Golden Age Hollywood.