Public Service Announcement!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Special deliveries are at an all-time high, so here’s a good rule of thumb for your workplace: If it doesn’t have your name on it, it’s probably not yours.
This might be the silliest post I’ve ever written, but, trust me, it’s needed. I don’t think it’s entitlement, greed, gluttony, or extreme hunger that causes this kinda lapse in judgement. It’s just plain ol’ dishonesty, and here’s what I know:
1. A thief is a thief, whether he steals a diamond or a single kernel of popcorn.
2. If you forgive the fox for stealing your chickens, he will eventually take your sheep.
3. Trust doesn’t come with a refill.
4. Karma never loses an address.
5. People lie but cameras don’t.
But, the dishonesty is not the worse part. It’s the aftermath. If you’re not careful, you’ll allow a single situation to steal your joy, your time, and your lunchtime conversations. It’s okay to let it go, but don’t ever forget what it taught you:
THAT HEIFER IS HUNGRY! 😜 #honeysuckledrive #god #jesus #dailydevotional #bibleverse #workplaceproblems