I thought this image may grab your attention 😋🧁🍰🎂 (image not related to post haha)
We know a lot of people struggle to hit the sheer amount of protein needed to help build muscle and keep us feeling full to ensure fat loss. Here are a few tips for you to follow;
Here are my 10 top tips to help with this;
- Ensure to have a protein source with every meal (breakfast, lunch, diner, supper)
- Snack on small things like boiled eggs, nuts, seeds, yoghurt, cottage cheese etc
- Chose a leaner cut of meat if possible, it will be higher in protein
- Beef Jerky is the legend of protein snacks…..try it
- A quick dip in the peanut butter jar is always tasty and has a good protein content (be careful of calories)
- Chose Greek yoghurt over normal, it is higher in protein
- Use of protein supplements can help you get that extra 20/30g you are missing (don’t use the supplements to make up the most of the protein, only around 10-20% max)
- Eat a wide range of veggies, be experimental, try new things
- “How do you like your eggs in the morning” “I like mine anyway as long as I eat them”. Eggs for brekkie are the best, include them!
- Make your protein choices enjoyable, if you like chicken, eat lots of it.
Protein intake should be anywhere from 1g per kg of bodyweight up to 2g per kg of body weight.
Disclaimer.........cakes are not the best source of protein......but do taste amazing!!