'Bruny Island Photography' workshops are an all-inclusive adventure package in every way. We combine your passion for photography with your desire to explore: handling your premium accommodation; locally sourced food and drink; and all the complexities of travel, allowing you to commune with—and capture—the Island’s extreme elemental beauty unimpeded.
Bruny Island is a microcosm of the Tasmanian mainland. It is blessed with an extraordinarily diverse range of distinct environments comprising spectacular coastlines, geological wonders, rainforests, mountains, lagoons, and rare flora and fauna—a cornucopia of photographic material, all at your doorstep!
Bruny Island is one of the most southerly points in Australia; meaning, it has an exceptionally good vantage point for Aurora Australis should favourable space-weather conditions present themselves. The absence of light pollution also means the skies are incredibly dark, providing an overwhelming display of stars in your astrophotography.
All Workshops include:
• Boat Cruise from Hobart to Bruny Island (weather permitting)
• All transfers between Hobart and Bruny Island, including shoot locations
• Tasmanian gourmet food and drink (all inclusive; including alcohol)
• Deluxe twin-share accommodation at ‘Bruny Island AU’ (Single supplement opt.)
• Bruny Island photocentric boat adventure
• Iconic Bruny Island locations; plus, rarely seen private nature reserves
• On-location field coaching
• In-depth Post-processing classes
• Restricted group sizes for maximum tuition assistance
Next Astro Tour:
🌌📸 Sep 26-29th - SPOTS AVAILABLE
All skill-levels welcomed.
👤 x 10 (Max. Participants).
🌓 x 4-Days.
📸 Guide: @Tscharke
📍 Bruny Island Photography, TAS, 🇦🇺
⠀ "Many men walk by day; few walk by night.
⠀ It is a very different season."
⠀ —Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)