Nørrebro Tour pt. II 🤘🏽🙋🏽♂️😎❤️
Riding solo is fucking fun, specially if it is in Copenhagen during the summertime.
And, speeeeecially, if you are an international wandering in Nørrebro, the most multicultural and laid-back “hood” in Denmark.
Sure, it can be scary to do it, but fuck it! Be shameless like me and just set out to explore, drink wine, eat great food and talk to strangers. Here we gooooo 🔥
1) @barpastacph makes freakin’ good pasta! They also have a fantastic selection of natural wines and awesome staff. A must👌🏽
2) @pompettecph🍷. “Pompette” means tipsy in French. This cool natural wine bar will make sure you honor their name
3) @palomacph one of Nørrebro’s coolest cafes. Great and simple food, friendly service and a lovely outdoor seating 😎
4) @il__mattarello at @torvehallernekbh 🍝💚. Run by Italians, expect perfect pastas, wine and delicious espresso 😍
5) had the best afternoon in a long time, listening to Pink Floyd and talking to @solfinn, owner of @roddercph, a temple of natural wines 💚
6) good pizzas, a bit too pricey, but worth a visit at @baestcph
7) affogato at @coffeecollectif, no more words needed ☕️🍦
8) cutest and coolest foodie in town: ME 🙋🏽♂️🐷! Hahaha. Nah, I mean yeah but the point is you should hang out at The Lakes, best summer spot in Nørrebro 😎
9) ever wonder why I dress so cool? Well, “blame” it on @hoohastore, my fave store in town 🤘🏽
10) delicious cocktails, chill vibes, pro and super friendly bartenders at @barkingdogcph 🍸
What “hood” would you like me to do a tour of?
See you on the streets peeps, have a great fucking Monday 😀