Day 7 announce:🤸🏼♀️🤸🏻#path2pincha yogis choice I go with straight legs and one leg press. 🤸🏼♀️🤸🏻 Dates: February 19-25
Whether you are just starting to work on pincha or if you want to improve your inversion practice, join us this February for 7 days of drills designed to give you a realistic and immediate way to get upsidedown.
Not sure you want to join yet? Meet the team:
@themistressfitness brings together fitness and yoga to create strong, controlled movements
@cbuzarde combines fitness and gymnastics drills to target strength, length AND mobility
@danismovement is a self-proclaimed inversion addict and founder of #2020inversiongroup, an informal support and accountability group for yogis working on a daily inversion practice
@mrs_khaleesi_gaither is less than a year in to learning inversions and still facing her fears, she’ll share tips and tricks that helped her (and she wants nothing more for her birthday than to share her newfound love of inversions with you!) .
What to expect (we will bring you the drills the day before so you can benefit from 7 days of consistent practice): .
1. Strength & Frame
2. Supported holds
3. Press focus Part 1
4. Press focus Part 2
5. Press focus Part 3
6. Hang time
7. Yogis choice of Pincha (time to see those drills pay off!) Hosts:
How to join us:
1. Repost this flyer and tag some fellow inversionists
2. Follow all the hosts and sponsors
3. Post each day, tag the hosts and sponsors & use the hashtag #path2pincha so we can see your posts!
4. Have fun, help and support your fellow participants in our gallery, and don’t try to push any drill you aren’t quite ready for (we have plenty of options)
#inversionchallenge #yogachallenge #februarychallenge #yogacommunity #yogaforeverybody #alllevelsyoga #pinchamayurasana #forearmstand #pinchapractice #forearmfriday #fridaypinchaparty #questforthepress #2020inversiongroup #yogastrong #inversionjunkie #inversiondrills #calisthenicsworkout #calisthenicsmovement #calisthenicsgirls