Today was just a regular joe average day, nothing special. But I felt lit up!! And I wondered why, what was the magic formula so I can repeat it for the days when I’m slacking. So far, here’s what I have:
1. Vitamins!! Lots of supplements (turmeric, vitamin c, methyl b12, 5htp, women’s multivitamin, the list goes on) first thing in the morning with lemon water. I do this religiously.
2. I make my bed, always. Just a good habit.
3. Gratitude!!! I never miss a day of practicing this.
4. I usually listen to an uplifting podcast on my commute to work, today was the daily @yogagirlpodcast.
5. Focus on service. Help others however you can, whenever you can.
6. I made a green smoothie for breakfast and packed a healthy af lunch. Proper nutrition is everythinggg 🥗🥦🥑
7. I went to yoga directly after work and felt like a million bucks by the end of class. 🤩 Overall, I realized it’s just the simple things. Those little healthy habits, repeated over time, have a positive compounding effect on the body and mind. This may sound super obvious to some of you, but you’d be surprised by how many people have no morning routine, no goals, no goals, eat whatever is fastest and easiest, and have no regular movement practice for the body. If you like any ideas from my list, use them! Or even better, write down al of the little things you can do to make your day the best ever ~ set yourself up for success. I hope something really good happens to you today 🍀