"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕𝟑"
Japanese Steak Donburi! Very simple steak and rice dish that will guarantee your tummy happiness. Super flavorful and appetizing, all you need is a perfect knife and timing. That extra egg in the middle is for you to enjoy with the steak juice 😋😋😋
超滿足厚切牛肉蓋飯！配上靈魂醬汁, 一口接一口意猶未盡, 吃上個3碗都不是問題！
𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐢:
2 Rib-eye Steaks
2 Bowls of Cooked Rice
3tbsp Slight Soy Sauce
3 Cloves Garlic
Salt and Black Pepper
1) Cover the steak with salt and black pepper. Leave steak in room temperature for 30 minutes.
2) Heat a pan over high heat. Some olive oil, place steaks and pan fried for 2 minutes. Add 3 cloves garlic and 1 tsp butter in.
3) Flip steaks and cook for another 2 minutes.
4) Collect the sauce from the pan. Add soy sauce, mirin, sake and sugar. Filter if needed.
5) Divide cooked rice equally into two serving bowls. Placing beef on top. 1 egg yolk in the middle. Finish with a drizzle of dressing. Sprinkle with deep fried garlic or scallion if you like.
Sleep, cook, eat, walk, face wall and repeat 😘😘
🚌: 90foodie Street