IG IS DYING.
Engagement dropping, posts not reaching a great enough audience, stories not viewed. Let's face it, first Myspace, then Facebook and now instagram. It almost feels pointless to share an experience without 30 accounts commenting "great post, love your content, DM to collab". Here's my 5 tips to boost your social media:
1) Get Tik Tok: what's better than humiliating yourself on a platform of mostly 12 year olds doing makeup tutorials or prank videos? Spoiler alert, answer is NOTHING. Get the brand new youtube for minors and creeps and make videos with no substance or originalism.
2) Be a follower: buying followers is lame. It was cool in 2018 when your following correlated to your ego and need for validation, but now it's all about the likes and comments. Circumvent the lack off fake following engagement by making 50 additional profiles and like/commenting on your main profiles posts.
3) DM and ask to follow: let's face it. Instagram profiles dont know what's good for them. That little old great-aunty Susan who got instagram to follow her grand nephews actually needs to follow your bitcoin mining page for her own good. DM and ask her, incessantly, it's a great way to get followers.
4) Do a giveaway: but not an actual giveaway. Tell followers they will receive something but dont actually give it, that would be stupid and cost you money. So put something up for raffle but keep it for yourself.
5) Wear less: I cant keep on drilling this super valid information enough. There's a converse relationship with clothes and likes. Less is more, ie, less clothes = more likes. Doesn't matter if it's from 55 year old east african men, what matters is that IRS engagement.
#men #beach #sea #cayman #miami #sunrise #sun #beachlife #caribbean #covid_19 #influencer #seaside #vacation #cheapflights #travel #travelban #pose #cat #coronabeer #cryptocurrency #photooftheday #grumpytraveller #travelblog #travel #vacay #livingmybestlife #guy